Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Los Angeles, CA Maternity Photographer: Mama J!

{Echo Park- Los Angeles, CA}

I'm so fortunate to be able to watch my friends' families grow.  The S family is on baby #2!  The session was about a week before Mama J's due date and now, they are blessed with another little boy.  Thank goodness we were able to get some photos in!  It was a miracle too, considering how many location changes we had THE DAY OF THE SESSION!  Thank you, S family for letting me capture your final moments as a family of three! :)  I'll warn you now- I'm posting most of the photos I took because Mama J and her family are too beautiful!  I had to share them all!


















 One of my FAVORITE moments...






 Honestly, motherhood never looked so good on a person.  Mama J is gorgeous and even more beautiful when she's preggo!  :)  



1 comment:

  1. Awesome & Beautiful photos! The photographer did an excellent job. The location was nice specially with the view of the lake. It looks so peaceful! The trees giving nice shade and breeze. Congratulations once again on baby Ezekiel.

    ReplyDelete